Thursday, March 30, 2017

Count Down: T-Minus........2 Days.

Naaaaaaah. I'm terrified of Sunday, scared of how everything will turn out. Ideas are always so great in one's head but how they come out in reality is a scary thought that affects how the whole project goes down. I've been very excited about the new idea that I have had and how it will transform into something beautiful, yet there's always a chance that the film will be too short or that the idea wont play out well on film. 

I think my idea will turn out well. Last time I went to work, I left and directly went to A.C. Moore to look for something that could be used as a trolley. I finally found something but I wasn't convinced about the item. So, instead of buying the semi-useful "trolley", I decided that I would rather use the selfie stick I had already at home. 

I bought the pictures as well that very same day, the pictures that I decided would be layed out around the room and that would be used to write the credits. The pictures I picked out very carefully and I decided on ones that either had my whole group of friends, Laerke, my younger brother, and I, or Laerke and I, Laerke by herself, or me by myself. 
These are the selected pictures.
SO, having chosen the pictures, the only thing left to do is to actually film. As I get ready to press the red record button, I'm scared things wont go my way but hopeful that everything resolves itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment