Sunday, April 2, 2017

Finally Filming.....I Guess

Ouch. You know when an idea looks so good and all of sudden it turns into a real life project and it sucks? Yeah. That was me today. As I started to film, everything went horribly wrong. The camera looked weird; my purposefully semi-disorganized room looked empty; the video was boring; the sound would;t be enough to save this footage. Below is the video recording of my failure:
So, as I sat down to think about what I was going to do to fix it, I decided that I need to change my film. Instead of having a one-take roll of my room followed by a tiny nightmare, most of the movie opening was going to be the dream. 

I made the dream so that the couple is having fun at the park and then, at the end, the guy collapses and the girl wakes up from her dream. Then, the boyfriend, alive, walks in and she requests that if instead they can go do something else; a car ride is suggested and the couple get in the car. Finally, the movie opening ends when a song that the guy sings his girlfriend a short little song composed by the dream boyfriend, a song that he shouldn't know, leaving you to wander if she witnessed the future or if it was just an actual dream.

The twist on the film, the factor that will make it different, is that the couple are famous bloggers who blog videos about each other and their daily lives. Most of the short movie introduction is taken from their perspectives and is seen as if one was reading a blog.

Now that I have all the footage, all I have left to do is edit. So, as I finish writing this blog post, I'm off to do that. Thank you for reading. Wish me luck!

-EC 

No comments:

Post a Comment